Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Monday, February 25, 2013

I love you
I love you
I love you dwindling flower
Losing your strength
But not losing your power

You may seem weak
And lacking what healthy doggies do

But your immense peace and love at this moment
Is all I can see from you

You are calm
You are relaxed
You are affectionate
And loving
And embracing my presence and my laugh

I laugh when I think of all our times
I laugh when I remember you hiding your food from others
And in your little corner you sat
And ate your food while looking side to side (every so often)

Oh and how we ran
At the beach
And at the park
And in our hearts
We ran with joy 
And freedom
And then we stopped and rested
And looked at each other
And tasted all the dimensions of our love
And I know sometimes I failed you
But you still loved me
You have loved me unconditionally
And you still do
And even when we part from this physical plane
You shall be in my heart
And even when it rains
Or even when it snows
May you feel my love
And may it always grow
And deepen
And settle
With all of Nature's love

You are a little magic wand of light
And you have brightened my heart

I don't know how long we have
In this physical plane- it all moves so fast
Yet my heart is yours and your heart is mine
Our love has gained the bond
That never ends
It never dies

Our love will never die
And our stars shall unite like the presence from the moon
Bright and airy
It delights and it blooms
Majestic is the peak of mountains
That look outstanding in the the backdrop of the fiery night
Orange hues delight the colors of the sky
And a sense of oneness makes you and I a we.
We 
We 
Are
Here

We shall always be the delightful summer
Or the delightful rain
We shall always have in our hearts 
The kindness and love at our times of peace and at our times of pain

My little girl with beautiful blond fur
I may not always see your sweet delightful fur that I love to caress
But I shall always see your glow and your presence. 
I'll find you in the moon and in the stars
But mostly I'll find you in the deepest joys within my heart. 

I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment