Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Monday, February 25, 2013

You have been loved all along. I know that sometimes it felt like you were not loved. Yet you were loved. You were loved with beautiful intensity and beautiful light.  Those who were not able to love you was because they were not able to fully love themselves. Those who were not able to love you is because they were not able to fully be there for others because they were not able to fully be there for themselves. Yet inside of you you trusted. Inside of you trusted choosing to love unconditionally. Inside in you chose to love unconditionally and To not only forgive those who are not able to show you love but more so you were able to love those who were not able to show you love an in turn they learned from you and in turn were able to thank you. I love you. I love you with all my soul. I love you with all the glitter and all the hope and all the sweetness and all the shadows.  I love you and I love  even the things most people would Judge. I love you completely and I thank you so much. I thank you for teaching me how to love unconditionally. I thank you for teaching me to look past what people do and look at the core of each person - their soul. You have given and given and given and given so much and I'm so so loving you right now. I Give you my heart. I thank you completely. I honor you completely and dedicate my love to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment