Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Monday, February 25, 2013

My dear friend Bob

Parading in the wind while wild dolphins emerge from the sea
Yes 
Here is paradise 
As the scuba gear is fitted slowly
Yes
Here is paradise
As the silent day
Becomes part of everything that is
And everything that whispers love

Cameras in hand
And a dedication to appreciate
A dedication to learn
A dedication to teach
And a dedication to conserve
Because yes
This is paradise
This is God
This is the temple of nature
And its resilience shines
It takes and takes of what we give it
And it does the best it can
It always does

So with a camera in hand
Journeying in the midst of ocean and fish
Feeling the freedom
Feeling the bliss
Feeling the mission

And and overwhelming appreciation
To life's majestic forces
For
Yes 
This is paradise
This is indeed paradise
This is indeed a sacred land

And yes
It is worth it to keep its beauty alive
As best as we can
And the more we engage in conservatory awareness
The more our hearts feel the calm inside

Blessings to all those who have walked our path
And decided to donate their money and time and love and passion
To causes that are outside themselves
Many have donated their hearts and their everything
To be an instrument of love and kindness

And honestly
This man I met
Lived a life of principles and morality

Bob Wallace
I have a picture of you hugging a tiger and I see it often
You lived this life doing what you loved
And it showed 
And it showed
And you glowed
And you glowed
And you taught
And you inspired
To conserve and to respect
All of Nature's wildlife
You inspired
And your legacy shall continue
With love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment