Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Monday, February 25, 2013

Mind can take us there
But look at everything that is here

The wind blows and it tickles my skin
My dog's heartbeat beats over my leg 
And my heart grows fonder of this closeness
With her

I've spent too long forgetting what is most valuable
Yet it no longer matters 
All that matters is this silence amongst the trees
All that matters is the love in my heart for everything I see
I feel love in my heart for anything that inside feels pain
I hold pain in my head when I think of things that create worry and fear
But I look at it
I observe
With love
Everything is worth my love
My love comes from beyond me
Beyond this 5'5" feminine personality
I'm beyond the hair and nails
And muscles and skin
I'm beyond the beliefs inside that came 
From people telling me who I am and who I'm not
I'm beyond the many ways I choose to spend my days

How can it be any more perfect that what is now

I look at life and I look at death
And I'm starting to see not much of a difference

For our true hearts and our true spirit has no death
We just change our clothes
Sometimes put new socks on
Sometimes we take The old ones off
And within all that
Is the life inside of whatever is going on 
And whatever appears

This peace inside is priceless
It is the deep ocean within the stormy night
It is the deep ocean within the challenging waves
It is what allows everything to be
And watches it lovingly
Like the moon
And the stars
They care less of our drama
They care more to shine and keep shining bright
So that we can see ourselves through them
We've always been bright
Just hidden under the clouds and storms
We are awakening 
And connecting
And realizing
And appreciating all the angels in our path along our way

Yes
A 5'5" little person I no longer am
And more and more become connected to the source of my being
Of your being
Of our beingness
And wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment