Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunny days
And charming sparrows
Along this wooded route
Ohhh how nothing can disturb my path
When all is nature here and it is so alive and flourishing with trees
And sounds of birds
Who sing out loud
Who sing out loud

Yes
There is the moon at night that accents the nightly sky
It adorns it with a loving glow
It's the most beautiful magical show

This earth along with its rainbows and arches of trees
Forming a canopy above me

Oh life
You glorify the world with your beauty and strength
And you also give it a contrasting light
So that through seeing its opposites we learn
To choose
Wisely

To do what we love
Instead of depending on others to love us-is the key
And through awareness
We ignite our power
We have endless power
We have endless power
That comes from beyond this skin and mind

If we quiet enough
We can connect to it
And feel the peace 
That shines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment