Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Minnie


Minnie
You are a dog, true
You bark, and love those who care for you
You love walks and you normally love food

Yet lately you have been sick
Very sick
But then you bounce back up
Out of nowhere
But the most  important thing is the grace behind your actions

You have faced everything with such grace and such resilience
You still smile
You still love
You still track your eyes to see where I am
Or to see where your papa is

You are facing each moment with peace
Your face has peace
I feel your peace
And you teach me to face whatever comes up
You teach me that it's not about what happens
But it's About facing it wholeheartedly

You inspire me
You inspire me lots
And you inspire me to face  it all
To face whatever is outside me
And to face whatever is inside me
And to find grace within it all

As I watch Debbie Ford's movie
"The Shadow Effect",
It reminds me that all human beings
Carry the darkness and the light.

As I continue this process of life
I learn to better embrace darkness and the light outside myself and inside myself
Embracing the darkness does not mean I allow others to use violence against me or others
If I have the choice I will do what I can to promote peace and respect
In embracing darkness I mean having the understanding and faith that darkness is part of this world
And without darkness how could we appreciate light
That Perhaps it's all meant to be
Without suffering how could there be compassion

And to face the darkness of our body dying is what my doggie is going through
And she's facing that darkness with light
And she's helping me face this darkness with light
May we all face our darkness with light
May we face the darkness around us with light
So that light may be spread to eyes that need love.




No comments:

Post a Comment