Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's been a long while since I've shared on this blog.

Throughout these posts, I find pictures, I find memories..

I've written about faith, love, hardships, joy...

And then I've stopped to remember how I love poetry, how I love creative expression, I love how the heart speaks, it sings, it feels, it loves.

So I will find a poem or so I wrote recently and share it.


Within the silence for there is no electricity or play
I turn to the beloved that I lost
I lost it to the wind
The wind of noise
It carried a more prestigious sound
A more distracting one
But it lied, for it always
led me there
Never here

Yet within the silence
Silence forces me to come back home

There is no television without electric

There is no light

There is no light but the endless light within my soul and within my heart

And as all the other lights turn off
The silence guides me back to the light that
always
has stayed on

And it's clear
And it's sweet
And it's calm
And it's subtle
And it's warm
The peace inside
That has never been lost, but just forgotten, until now

So dear night, I don't worry
I only thank you for the breeze of spring and the silence you offer, after the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment