Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Sunday, November 22, 2020

At The Store

 At the store


I see a teenage boy who weighs more than 300 pounds

No smile on his face


I see lobsters In a tank

And me sad

While others aren't


They remind me of love

So much love towards this boy

So much love bonding eye to eye 

With my dear lobster hearts 


They remind me 

We all go thru our tortures and our trials

But within their eyes and within their spark 

There is God

Within mine, too 


And as compassion collides

The bridge of love and spark

expands.

No comments:

Post a Comment