Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I miss you
I miss how you looked at me with such love
I miss you

You really really knew how to love
And I remember holding you
Holding you until your last day
I wasn't always strong
But I know you loved me anyway

I loved how your head rested on my lap
I would feel you calm
And as you would calm
My heart felt so at peace

I miss your breath
Each breath that breathed alongside me

I miss your warmth and sweetness
And how you shined with your little bright eyes
Whenever you looked at me
Luckily I still have a video of you looking back
And seeing me
With joy and excitement
You made me feel so loved
And accepted
In thi

1 comment: