Thank you!

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!

I love this blog, it is an opportunity to express my heart. And I so much appreciate you taking time from your daily life to receive what my heart writes, what my heart sings, what my heart feels, and what my heart wishes to share. It seems we all are going through such similar lessons, so may we all be each other's rock and strength in our transformation in this life. Bless you and love you! Naomi

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Freedom

 Freedom is right Here. Within it all. Not by spiritually bypassing all the bad to get to the good... but by navigating thru it all and going beyond it all. Moment by moment.  Learning more and more to be my best friend Ever. To bring a space of presence and compassion to every wound, hurt, sorrow, despair, anger.. within. Lost and found. Sinner and saint. Within and throughout. And the God space.. or essence.. of light or oneness or whatever the name but still the same truth that radiates. A butterfly flies when its light enough to. No longer held by the weighted chains. .. one moment at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment